Just outside of Bogotá there is a hidden gem that will introduce you to 30+ species found at higher altitudes in the Eastern Andes, including up to 17 different hummingbirds.
Price includes private transportation, entrances, 3 hours of birdwatching at the hummingbird observatory, refreshment, access to identification materials & a bilingual guide.
* Pick-up and drop-off will be from the Pan Pa Ya in Chapinero.
- Departure from Pan Pa Ya in Chapinero
- Drive up through the eastern mountains to observatory in La Calera (1 hr)
- 3 hours of birdwatching
- Drive back to Bogotá (1 hr)
- Arrival is to Pan Pa Ya in Chapinero