Terms and conditions
Please note that credit card payments for Andes Ecotours are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland (“TREKKSOFT”). Therefore, TREKKSOFT will appear as ANDES ECOTOURS on your credit card statement for the payment of this booking. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
- The Nature Shuttle departs daily at 8.30am from Pan Pa Ya in Chapinero (Calle 58 #6-22)
- No-shows and late arrivals forfeit their payment. The shuttle does NOT wait for anyone past the departure time.
- The Nature Shuttle arrives to the chosen location around 10.00am
- The Nature Shuttle departs the location by 1.00pm and it is not mandatory that the guests return in the shuttle. The shuttle will not wait for guests that are ready to depart at 1.00pm.
- The Nature Shuttle has a defined route and will not change it upon guests’ request
- The Nature Shuttle does not drop off or pick up guests at any other location than Pan Pa Ya in Chapinero (Calle 58 #6-22)
- The Nature Shuttle arrives back at Pan Pa Ya in Chapinero (Calle 58 #6-22) by 3.00pm
- We want to remind you that the the Nature Shuttle is a transfer service and not a guided tour. Our drivers speak Spanish. If you have any questions or concerns prior to departure you can contact us in English via Whatsapp +573105599729 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The driver can also connect you with someone over the phone that speaks English.
- In case of cancellations, you can request a full refund 48 hours before departure. For cancellations made within 48 hours we will not refund your payment but you can change it to a later date or award it to someone else.